Friday, March 13, 2015

What Am I Reading?

The last three books I read...
1. The Misadventures of the Family Fletcher by Dana Alison Levy (A great family book that made me laugh a lot...and touched my heart.)
2. El Deafo by CeCe Bell (I could really relate to this book as I also grew up with hearing loss.)
3. When I Was the Greatest by Jason Reynolds (I love young adult literature.)

I am currently reading...
1. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
2. Read, Write, Lead by Regie Routman

I want to read...
1. Conferring: The Keystone of Reader's Workshop by Patrick Allen
2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
3. The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger
4. The Great Green Heist by Varian Johnson
5. Lulu and the Brontosaurus by Judith Viorst




4 comments:

  1. So many of the books you're reading are on my list(s). I like how you are reading different things at once as I do the same thing. I loved Eleanor and Park, BTW.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Eleanor and Park and also Lulu and the Brontosaurus (I turned all the 1-2 teachers at my school onto that one!). I'm going to check out a few of the others you listed. Keep on reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I always like to see what others are reading. I loved Eleanor & Park and El Deafo is on my "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete