Friday, March 20, 2015

On My Mind

I am worried about my mom. She's a tough lady, but this is a tough time for her.  I am so glad my dad is coming to be with her tomorrow.
I love visiting my brother-in-law and sister-in-low.  It is so comfortable with them and we laugh and laugh and laugh. 
I need to remember to buy socks for Amelia.  I can't believe I forgot to pack socks for her.  Again.
Mason and Jack have so much fun playing with their cousin.  I'm so glad they have this time together.
I am so tired.  I really should go to bed.
I am going to run in the morning.  
I am nervous about writing my aunt's eulogy.  How do I do justice to her life, her experiences, her friends? 
That chocolate cake was delicious.
I wish I could have done more for my mom today.
I felt her absence today. 
I am so tired.  I really should go to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a tough time. GO to bed and take time to run in the morning. Prayers for you and your family

    ReplyDelete