Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break To-Do List

1. Work out every day.
2. Clean out the closets.
3. Do an inventory of my kids' clothes and what they need for Spring and Summer.
4. Catch up on laundry and all that other household stuff after a weekend away.
5. Watch last week's episode of Bones.
6. Read at a time other than right before bed.
7. Finish a book.  Even if it is a short one. :-)
8. Have dinner with a friend.
9. Play outside with my kids.
10. Take my kids to Open Gym, which we never get to do during the school year.  They love playing on the equipment and there are bouncy houses!
11. Do an art project with my kids.
12. Decorate Easter eggs.
13. Make cookies with Jack.  He loves making cookie dough!
14. Listen to Mason read his new books.
15. Follow Amelia as she toddles around and see the world from her view.
16. NOT have to rush to get anywhere in the morning. ALL WEEK!!
17. Go to bed early.
18. Feel rejuvenated and rested.
19. Enjoy the time with my family, with myself, and appreciate that I have this time.
20. Go back to work next Monday with a smile on my face ready to give it my all. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I think every teacher (person?) has "clean out the closets" on their of work to do list. Good luck getting to it all and I love how you remembered to add the last one of returning to work rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete