Thursday, March 5, 2015

Math Night

To-Do List for Math Night (one hour until start time)
1. Check on the hot dogs.
2. Carry all of the buns, water, soda, condiments and fruit to the cafeteria.
3. Re-organize the list of people coming so I can sort it in Google sheets for easier check-in.
4. Set up the registration table with check-in list, goodie bags and raffle tickets.
5. Hit the bathroom.
6. Check hot dogs again.
7. Add link to the website.
8. Get raffle tickets ready.
9. Smile. Breathe.
10. People are arriving...and GO!

3 comments:

  1. I love the mental lists I have my own ticking away you are doing important work thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mental lists I have my own ticking away you are doing important work thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope after all your hard work, your Math Night was successful!

    ReplyDelete