Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tonight's Playlist

It is day 11 of this Slice of Life adventure...it's time you get a glimpse into the REAL me...the good, the bad, and the ugly...and here it is...my playlist from tonight's run.

Glory by Common and John Legend (a GREAT song to get you pumped to take on the world)
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars (Just fun...really, really fun)
Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (my favorite Michael Jackson song)
Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas (a good running song)
Baby I Got Your Money by Old Dirty Bastard (I was in college in the late '90s...I can't help it.)
Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake (another good running song)
Yeah! by Usher (reminds me of college, best friends, and dance floors)
Roses by Outkast (another good running song)


5 comments:

  1. I love that comment about being in college in the late 90s. I was in college in the early 90s, some of my musical choices can't be helped either. You gave me some ideas for songs to run to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great playlist for exercise - I'm a big fan of Yeah! The better the beat, the easier the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I went to college in the early 80s, I can't run. ;) This old lady is walking and the I don't recognize half of those songs. LOL. I do love Glory and Billie Jean is from my era. I like the idea of sharing a play list. I may have to borrow it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I went to college in the early 80s, I can't run. ;) This old lady is walking and the I don't recognize half of those songs. LOL. I do love Glory and Billie Jean is from my era. I like the idea of sharing a play list. I may have to borrow it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a Slice! You really get to know about a person based on the music they listen too. I liked that you gave us your list, and you also explained the reasoning behind why you choose each song. I am obsessed with "Uptown Funk."

    ReplyDelete