Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Today's Recap

Today…is a busy day with work, a trip to the vet, shopping that needs to be done, a big batch of homemade mac and cheese for freezer meals for a few friends having babies, and packing my family for an extended weekend trip.

Want to be: Just what it is.
Blessings: Countless.  At the top of the list are my husband who is also my best friend and our three amazing children. 
Thinking: I am thinking about best progress monitoring tools for comprehension.
Planning:  I am also starting to plan for the next school year already! I am keeping track of changes I want to make, interventions to use and things I do not want to forget!
Writing: I am writing much more this month because of the Slice of Life monthly challenge.  This has been a WONDERFUL exercise for me; it has gotten me to find my voice in writing.  It's been awhile. 
Loving: I am loving the boots and skinny jeans look right now, although I am really looking forward to wearing my Toms on a regular basis, because that means the weather is nice!
Grateful: I am grateful for my parents, who drove an hour to spend the morning with my son at his Family Day at school.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your thoughts on the many important parts of your life. I especially enjoyed the warmth and love woven into this piece, from husband and kids, to your teaching, fashion trends, and finally, your parents.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this format. It is a fun way to look at how your feeling at the moment. I enjoyed reading your planning one....next year already....wow! Good for you! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete