Saturday, March 21, 2015

Right Now

Right now I am relaxing, curled up in the guest room of my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's house. I can hear my little daughter babbling as she wanders around the living room.  My husband is watching a bit of TV and cuddling with our son while our other son plays with his cousin.  My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are each taking their turn getting dressed and ready for his 40th birthday party tonight.
Right now I am thankful for my family. The family I was born into, the family I married into and the family I created with my husband.
Right now I am enjoying the calm of the storm before the party starts.
Right now I am not feeling inspired to write, but I write on.  A little bit every day. It's good to be committed. It's good to practice. It's good to meet a goal.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad all parts of your family give you joy. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this Slice. I like that you are so committed to this challenge. I know it is difficult sometimes, but you keep pushing though and you keep producing great pieces.

    ReplyDelete