Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Day In Reverse

9:30--Watching TV with my husband and planning on curling up into bed as soon as this post is complete.
8:30--Tucked in our three children after story time. Kisses and hugs all around (no kisses for the 6 year old; he doesn't like kisses anymore; sigh).
7:30--Dinner is done and we are teaching my husband a new card game.
6:00--I am late starting dinner tonight.
5:10--I am late picking up the kids from their grandma's house. My meeting went late.
4:30--I text my mother-in-law from above-mentioned meeting. The meeting is still going on and I am going to be late.
2:45--Reading about George Washington with a student. I am learning so much more about Washington by listening to Alexander Hamilton.
1:00--Fractions, fractions, fractions.
12:00--School lunch chili and cornbread is much tastier than I imagined it would be.
10:00--School starts!!
8:30--The world is white and the air feels fresh. I love how the air feels right after it snows.
6:00--In comes our four year old.
5:45--I turn off our oldest son's alarm.
5:30--Phone buzzes. Two hour delay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment