Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tidbits from Talking with Mom

"I haven't talked to you in a while, so I thought I'd call."

"Did you see This is Us? Oh, it is the best show."  "I know! I love it so much!! All the feels!! What am I going to do for the next 6 months without it?" "I don't want to watch it with your dad, though. I like to watch it alone."

"I talked to your aunt and uncle. They had fun in Hawaii."

"Not much knew around here, just the same ol', same ol'."

"The kids are good."

"The new tile back splash came in."

"I'm going to bring the kids down to see you over Spring Break. It's been awhile." "That would be great!"

"Love you, Mom. Thanks for calling." "Love you, too!"

1 comment:

  1. I love how the dialogue all runs together. I read it a few times because I wasn't always sure who was talking when and it seems that this could hint at a deeper, unspoken connection between mother and daughter.

    ReplyDelete