Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Recap of Today

I am watching an episode of Bones from last week.
Before that, I kissed the best parts of my day goodnight.
Before that, I read The Giving Tree and Noah's Ark to my sons.
Before that, I visited with a dear friend and her precious new born baby and remembered what it was like to hold my own newborn babies. They grow so fast.
Before that, I enjoyed a dinner of chicken fajitas with my family and watched as my toddler cleaned her plate. Three times.
Before that, I smiled from the inside out at the sound of my laughing children as I cooked dinner.
Before that, I pushed my kids on the best tire swing ever (built by my very handy husband).
Before that, I cheered on my almost-four-year-old as he improved his bike riding skills.
Before that, I worked out, which immediately made me feel better.
Before that, I arrived home from work, ready to start the second part of my day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment